View the latest Chairman’s Corner message from POA Chairman Dr. Chadi Nabhan for our summer edition and 1-year anniversary of the Caris Connection e-newsletter. In this issue, we highlight a case study utilizing Caris GPSai™, the 24 posters accepted at this year’s ASCO meeting, as well as profound insights from your fellow Caris Precision Oncology members and institutions.
Articles in this issue:
Know Your Investigator – Interview with Dr. Neeraj Agarwal, Huntsman Cancer Institute
POA Institution Spotlight – Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology, Barcelona, Spain
Caris Scientific Advances – An overview of the 24 posters accepted at this year’s ASCO meeting
Quarterly Insights – A case study on Caris GPSai. Patient was originally diagnosed with ovarian endometrioid Adenocarcinoma but through Caris GPSai it was determined the primary cancer was metastatic colonic adenocarcinoma
- Around the POA – Webinar with Dr. Roman Groisberg highlighting the key findings from the ASCO 2021 Oral Presentation Review: Immunotherapy Resistance in Leiomyosarcoma, plus news and notes from fellow members around the alliance.
Molecular Minute Podcasts – New interviews:
– Presenter: Dr. Sonikpreet Aulakh / Topic: Neuro-oncology
– Presenter: Dr. Heloisa Soares / Topic: Neuroendocrine tumors
– Presenter: Dr. Olga Weinberg / Topic: Pediatric cancers and pediatric precision oncology
– Presenter: Dr. Don Dizon / Topic: Genoimic profiling and sequencing in GYN malignancies
Dr. Chadi Nabhan
Caris Precision Oncology Alliance